Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Austin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Crump Austin MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah C. Austin practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebekah Austin practices Neurological Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.