A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Austin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Austin MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah Austin practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Austin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebekah Austin practices Neurological Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons.