Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Best doctors ever...Best staff ever show details Best doctors ever...Best staff ever
by clara on Nov 16th, 2015

I most often see Dr. Bill, NP but also see Dr. Rebecca. Dr. Bill found my cancer and is the best doc I have been to in the last 3 years and...cancer has sent me to alot of docs. They LISTEN to patients, they CARE, are HONEST and are very Christian. The whole staff is outstanding . Most personal service I have ever received. I have never had anyone say bad things about them and have talked with lots of peple. I can't say enough good things about them. They have such wonderful hearts. God truely shines through them and their actions. They don't judge people...they are vegetarians and don't mind if your are not...they are open to trying natural treatments and will tell you options including natural ones...no throwing pharmaceuticals at you for everything. My daughter and grandbabies also see dr. Rebecca and she even found my granddaughter's heart murmur that other docs missed. Best dr. EVER!! Best staff EVER!!

caring show details caring
by gmom on Jun 21st, 2010

Entire staff is great. Always professional, the staff goes out of their way to care for each patient in every way. They are willing to go the extra mile to make sure they have the correct diagnosis and treatment. Every patient is treated with respect and compassion. Whether you have a question about insurance, billing, lab results, or a prescription, your questions are always answered in a timely fashion.