A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Guy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebekah Guy, MD, BS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Guy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Elizabeth Guy MD and BS is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah E. Guy practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Guy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebekah Guy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Physiatrists and Boise Pain Management Doctors.