A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Naylor is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebekah Naylor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Naylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Ann Naylor MD is a female Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah A. Naylor practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Naylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebekah Naylor practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.