Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebekah Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Robinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah Robinson practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebekah Robinson practices Family Medicine near Mills River, NC.
See Mills River Primary Care Doctors.