Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Sensenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Sensenig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebekah Sensenig, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sensenig graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sensenig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Ann Vreeland Sensenig DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah A. Sensenig practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Sensenig has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebekah Sensenig practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Infectious Disease Doctors.