A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Tanner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebekah Tanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Tanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Ellen Tanner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah E. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Tanner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebekah Tanner practices Family Medicine near Mifflinburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA and Freeburg, PA.
See Mifflinburg Primary Care Doctors.