Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Tanner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebekah Tanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Tanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Ellen Tanner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah E. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Tanner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebekah Tanner practices Family Medicine near Mifflinburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Muncy, PA and Williamsport, PA.
See Mifflinburg Primary Care Doctors.