A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Williams is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebekah Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Lee Williams MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebekah Williams practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Adolescent Specialists.