Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebekah Williams
Dr. Rebekah Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital, Clarian North Medical Center and William N Wishard Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebekah Williams has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rebekah Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Mustafa Ovacik
Lafayette, IN 0.01 mi
Dr. William Ma
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Lafayette, IN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Lucille Papile
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Lafayette, IN 0.01 mi44