A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebekah Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebekah Williams is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebekah Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebekah Lee Williams MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebekah L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Rebekah Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebekah Williams practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Adolescent Specialists.