A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reda Bestawrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reda Bestawrous, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reda Bestawrous, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- minor surgeries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bestawrous graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bestawrous has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reda Saber Bestawrous MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reda S. Bestawrous practice?
- Dr. Reda Bestawrous has 1 office location.
- Dr. Reda Bestawrous practices Family Medicine near Watauga, TX.