Learn more about Dr. Reda Bestawrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reda Bestawrous, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reda Bestawrous, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- minor surgeries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bestawrous graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bestawrous has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bestawrous accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reda S. Bestawrous practice?
Dr. Reda Bestawrous practices Family Medicine near Watauga, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.