Family Practitioner
6651 Watauga Rd
Ste 104
Watauga, TX 76148
817-498-6944
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Very uncomfortable  |  show details
by Skittish on Jul 3rd, 2014

Let's start at the front desk. The nurses are on edge and sometimes rude to others. I've witnessed them have difficulty explaining something to a walk-in which just made him very upset. I've also seen and heard them bicker about issues infront of patients. The nurses in the BACK who draw your blood are ALWAYS very nice and sweet. When I asked for a butterfly needle they obliged without even blinking. I really like them. The wait to get into the back is very short if you have an appointment and sign in on time. My first visit was very disappointing. I was charged for a service when the only thing I got was another doctor, NOT the one I asked to see, took down notes on my medical history...and then I left. I cannot afford half-assed visits like this. It should have been combined with my secondary visit. When I went back for what I needed, Dr Bestawrous made me... uncomfortable. I didn't like his bedside manner at all. He was wearing a hawaii shirt, unbuttoned, with his chest hair sticking out and a emblem hanging from a necklace. He was very curt with what he wanted me to do instead of the details I brought up to him. I DID get a medication I needed but I did not feel heard and, frankly, I do not want to come back to this doctor. I require a LOT of medical attention and I don't have the time or money to waste- and that's after I get over the anxiety of making an appointment and showing up. The only upside is that you get in and back out very quickly.

|  horrified  |  show details
May 18th, 2013

I came in to see the doctor due to a stomach bug. I have a very complicated health condition and this Dr did not take the time to even read my medication list. His solution was to give me a medication that I was already taking. I pointed this out and her said I was lying because this is the "strongest medicine there is." I became upset, and he then said my stomach problems are because I "take too much medicine" I explained that these symptoms were new and severe, and I was not on any new medications. He stormed out of the room and refused to consider any other medicine. Thus is the second time this had happened with this doctor and the last time he missed a critical lab value that led to a two month hospitalization. This doctor only cares about making money, has a huge ego, and does not know how to treat people.

|  My new Dr.  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

great doctor! Acts like he cares! my daughter went to him before she moved! I am so glad I came to him he doesn't hurry you. He is the best doctor in Keller! Staff is very nice to me! So glad I came to this place!!!Got tired of waiting at that other dr.s office and didn't feel that he was listening to me!!!

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

I am very happy with this Dr.

|  Considerate and knowledgable  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Bestawrous and his staff have the patient's best interest in mind. There is rarely a wait and always a courteous pre appointment call. Dr. B has the experience you want and the bed side manner that puts you at ease. I can't say enough good things about this clinic.

|  Dr. Reda Bestawrous  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. B is a very friendly and funny man. You can tell his staff loves working with him and he the same. There is never any confusion at the front desk during check-in or out, and you couldn't find a friendlier staff. That being said, Dr. B is very knowledgable, I guess you would have to be intelligent to become a doctor at the age he did. he brings very valuable experience and passes it on to his employees.

|  Bad experiences for 3 years  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr. Bestawrous because he was the closest family doctor to our home. Every time we go in, the staff is unkind and unfriendly. The doctor is always in a rush and never spends enough time. This last visit, I was sick, and he said that I feel "hot," but he did not even take the time to take my temperature. He gave me a script for cough syrup, due to my severe coughing, and when I was going to run out before the holiday and weekend, I called for a refill, he said, "NO" either come back in or take something over the counter.(which didnt help me,that is why I came in to see the DR.in the first place) I also needed a new script for a med that I have been taking for 25 years, and he refused give it to me at that appointment, rather he said that I have to come back in for that. I am very busy, and said that I would really need to take care of it today, and he refused. Dr. B clearly does not care about his patients. While in the waiting room, I observed him refuse to see a clearly sick 3 year old due to the parent unable to pay a past due sum of money, it brought tears to my eyes, of how insensative Dr. B is! We are changing Doctors!

Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Bestawrous has been seeing our family for over 8 years now. He is caring, knowledgable and very patient with little ones. Our wait time is never long and the staff is wonderful. If you're looking for a great family doctor you can't go wrong with Dr. Bestawrous!

|  1st Class Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Is my regular doctor after visiting several others. Very knowledgeable and the staff is so courteous, have never had to wait as in other doc...

|  Bestawrous Reda S Md - Rufe Snow Clinic is a good doctor.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 21st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

He is a good Dr. and very knowledgeable. I know I can go to him and get the answers I`m looking for. I would refer him to anybody. He is ...

|  Bestawrous Reda Md is helpful  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 21st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I love going to his new office. It`s very nice and clean. Anybody should go. He has a lot of good advice and helps you get well fast. he...

Aug 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very nice doctor, but had to stop going there because of his staff. Rude and do not know what they are doing.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 20th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very caring. I have been going to him for a while now. A few weeks ago my arm hurt bad and I could hardly lift it. It was a Friday afternoon. I rushed over after work and he was walking out the door. He saw us (my husband was with me,) asked what was wron

Read Full Review at yahoo.com