A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reda El-Shiekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reda El-Shiekh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Shiekh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. El-Shiekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reda El-Shiekh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Shiekh graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. El-Shiekh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reda A El-Shiekh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reda A. El-Shiekh practice?
- Dr. Reda El-Shiekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Reda El-Shiekh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Cardiologists.