A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Seenu Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. R S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. R Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. R Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists and La Mesa Cardiologists.