A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkateswara Avula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avula
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Avula graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Avula has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkateswara Reddy Avula MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Venkateswara R. Avula practice?
- Dr. Venkateswara Avula has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkateswara Avula practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Oncologists.