A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Redemption Geronimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Redemption Geronimo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Geronimo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Geronimo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Redemption Galang Geronimo MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Redemption G. Geronimo practice?
- Dr. Redemption Geronimo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Redemption Geronimo practices Internal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists.