A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reden Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reden Delgado, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reden Delgado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Delgado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reden C Delgado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reden C. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Reden Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Reden Delgado practices Family Medicine near Cedartown, GA.
See Cedartown Primary Care Doctors.