A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Redentor Espiritu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Redentor Espiritu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Redentor Espiritu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- CO2 laser resurfacing
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Non surgical cosmetic procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Espiritu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Espiritu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arrowhead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Redentor Tena Espiritu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Redentor T. Espiritu practice?
- Dr. Redentor Espiritu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Redentor Espiritu practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.