Learn more about Dr. Redentor Mendiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Redentor Mendiola, Travel Medicine and Infectious Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Redentor Mendiola, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendiola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Mendiola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Redentor Santos Mendiola MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Redentor S. Mendiola practice?
- Dr. Redentor Mendiola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Redentor Mendiola practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Internists and Berkeley Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.