A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Redwan Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Redwan Uddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Redwan Uddin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddin graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uddin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Redwan Uddin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Redwan Uddin practice?
- Dr. Redwan Uddin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Redwan Uddin practices Family Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Hamtramck Family Physicians.