Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Video profile

Jul 24th, 2016

Dr. Uddin and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. Ezaz

Dr. Uddin is a very good and excellent doctor/family practitioner. I will go to him for the rest of my life. show details Dr. Uddin is a very good and excellent doctor/family practitioner. I will go to him for the rest of my life.
by Shawn Thatcher on Jul 11th, 2016

He is very smart, very knowledgable, and truly cares about the patient's feelings and thoroughly scrutinizes the symptoms. He will treat you as a person by name and not just another number.

by Michele Pearl on Oct 16th, 2013

I love this Doctor ...he is very very efficient, he always on top of all of things, and he gets to the bottom of what's going on in your body,

rude. terrible. unprofessional. uncaring show details rude. terrible. unprofessional. uncaring
Nov 5th, 2012

This office is good for written Rx for antibiotics nothing more this Dr is extremely rude and unprofessional. This office frequently has a smell to it and the Dr rarely has a clueon what is needed for the patient.