Dr. Reeba Chacko MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 4th, 2010
love Love LOVE Dr. C!
Both my son and I have been with Dr. Chacko for over 10 years and we have no plans of changing providers in the foreseeable future. My son was 6 years old when she started with him. He has been diagnosed with Pediatric Onset Bipolar Disorder (with ultra-rapid cycling, accompanied by bouts of psychosis and paranoia), ADHD (severe - combined type) (prior DX by another doc whom I fired), ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) (prior DX by another doc whom I fired). He has only been hospitalized twice (ages 10 & 16) because she knows that I can handle most anything at home.She has truly been a life-saver for both of us. Dr. C is not afraid of tweaking meds or trying another med when she and the parent agree that something isn't working. She is very open to parent input and knows that meds need to be titrated up slowly to find the right dosage and down slowly, for the safety of the patient. She is currently on staff at IntraCare North Hospital (near FM 1960) and is terrific about communicating with parents and doing call-backs.