A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reecha Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sachdeva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reecha Sachdeva MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reecha Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Reecha Sachdeva has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reecha Sachdeva practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.