A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reecha Bahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahl graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bahl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reecha Sachdeva Bahl MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reecha S. Bahl practice?
- Dr. Reecha Bahl has 9 office locations.
Dr. Reecha Bahl practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.