A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reed Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Hogan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hogan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reed Blanchard Hogan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Reed B. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Reed Hogan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Reed Hogan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS and Vicksburg, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Gastroenterologists.