A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reed Fogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Fogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reed Fogg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogg graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reed E Fogg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reed E. Fogg practice?
- Dr. Reed Fogg has 1 office location.
Dr. Reed Fogg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.