A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reed Fogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Fogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reed Fogg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogg graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reed E Fogg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reed E. Fogg practice?
- Dr. Reed Fogg has 1 office location.
Dr. Reed Fogg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.