Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Reed Fogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Fogg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reed Fogg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogg graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fogg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reed E. Fogg practice?
Dr. Reed Fogg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.