Learn more about Dr. Reed Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Kilgore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reed Kilgore, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kilgore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reed Kilgore MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reed Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Reed Kilgore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reed Kilgore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.