Learn more about Dr. Reed Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Kilgore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reed Kilgore, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kilgore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kilgore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reed Kilgore practice?
Dr. Reed Kilgore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.