A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Kindermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Kindermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kindermann
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kindermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Kindermann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindermann graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kindermann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Reed Kindermann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred R. Kindermann practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Kindermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilfred Kindermann practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.