A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Kindermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Kindermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Kindermann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindermann graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kindermann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Reed Kindermann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred R. Kindermann practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Kindermann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilfred Kindermann practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.