Surgical Specialist, Neurologists

East LA
1200 N State St
Los Angeles, CA 90033
323-226-2170
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Where is the guy these other people met?  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

I have seen him twice and he has done nothing for my pain. He says he doesn't know what's wrong with me and says I shouldn't have pain in my ribcage if I have pinched nerves in neck (so why'd you order MRI of my neck?) - so he orders more tests and MRIs. Like he has to have proof before he believes I'm in pain? Meanwhile I have recurring episodes of pain, he is impossible to reach (VM full, assistant unhelpful) and I end up in the ER unable to breathe it hurts so bad. And PT takes weeks to schedule. I have yet to learn how manage my pain and it has been 2 months since my first appt. I don't know what to do. ugh.

|  The best doctor imaginable  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

Dr. Levine has excellent bedside manner! He is so caring. He was the only doctor (of several that I've seen this year for my hip problem) that was actually knowledgeable and interested enough to diagnose me properly. He treated my hip, and these hips don't lie-- I seriously feel a zillion times better than I ever thought I could! My quality of life has improved thanks to the hands of this wonderful doctor.

|  amazing experience  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

i never have been to a doctor who was so caring and generous with his time and his thoughts. i wish all my doctors were just like him!

May 7th, 2011

On time and above the bar! What a great doc, really impressed with everything he did for me and the way he thinks and the way he treats patients.

|  Great doc!  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

Great doc. He explains what's wrong very well and made me feel much more comfortable and understand what I needed to do to get better

Jan 13th, 2011

great doctor he cares a lot!!!!

|  Kind and Knowledgable  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Levine is a warm and knowledgable man. Very helpful and very nice.

Oct 3rd, 2010

A very caring and kind doctor!!! He spent enough time with me and explained everything clearly, made me feel much much much more comfortable in a unpleasant situation I was facing.

Sep 30th, 2009

He is a caring and kind doctor who took the time to listen and explained things to me in a way that actually made sense! I left his office with a good idea of what was wrong with me, why, and what I needed to do. And the feeling that he was on my side, that I wasn't just a customer.

Jun 2nd, 2009

The most caring, wonderful and compassionate doctor I have ever had. He diagnosed my problem after others could not and I know I was in good hands. Bless him.