Dr. Reed Panos MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Lady Lake, FL

2.9

January 9th, 2016
Terrible Dr. Doesn't explain anything.

January 11th, 2015
Dr panos performed extensive repair surgery. I thank God every day for him. My life has been pain free for the first time in over 25 years. He fixed old botched surgery's, such as a sling in my tummy that was not only attached BACKWARDS, it was attached incorrectly. For the first time in 40 years. I can have a pain free and normal bowel movement. I am 79 years old and I believe because of Dr Panos, I will have a much fuller lifel b::ecause of my ability to "get up and go", as I was always in pain thus I didn't go out of my home very often. Now, I am really enjoying my life in the villages, Fl

January 17th, 2013
My daughter was very nervous about her procedure. Dr. Panos and his staff were very kind and put her at ease. I was extremely pleased that Dr. Panos took time to answer our questions. He was very professional.

August 10th, 2012
AWESOME DR
Dr Panos was one of if not one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by. I was explained in detail the process, projected outcome. He told me the good and did not with hold the bad (pain, scars)I was extremely over weight and lost a tremendous amount of weight and just 9 days in and I have a normal size tummy with a belly button. Could not be happier!!!! 5 thumbs up for dr panos

September 5th, 2011
Total waste of my wifes time
Waited 2 hours for Dr. Panos. Arrogant, and could have cared less. Go elsewhere..

August 14th, 2011
Thank you, Dr. Panos
I think Dr. Panos is a fantastic surgeon. He has operated on me twice, the second time correcting the mess left by someone else during my hysterectomy. He is very honest about the procedure to be performed and problems that may occur. And if problems do arise, he's right there to take care of them. I had one dr. who was really good at holding my hand after my first hernia surgery. Dr. Panos fixed the problems from the first operation in my second hernia surgery. So he's rescued me twice and I don't want anyone else to operate on me. If he was truly an uncaring doctor does anyone think I'd keep on going back??His PA and nursing staff are top notch. They know his standards are to be met with each and every patient. Every patient is treated with the utmost courtesy and care. Questions are answered before you leave, and if you leave and don't have information you want, it's your fault. The front office staff is wonderful. When I walk in they call me by name. Every appointment in their office or at any Carle facility is scheduled by them. You just have to OK the day and time, then show up. They answer questions about scheduling, insurance, whatever!There are so many positives with Dr. Panos and his people at the SurgiCenter. I can't recommend them highly enough. And you know, some people just can't be satisfied, no matter what. Too bad two of them left reviews on this site.

April 14th, 2011
Heartless!
Dr Panos was the worst Doctor I've ever had contact with. He was short, impersonal, rude, and very very rough. He even commented under his breath (as a piece of my hair fell near the incision on accident) to stop "whipping my hair around and if it get's infected it get's infected!" What a jerk.

December 3rd, 2010
Breast Reduction
When I first met Dr. Panos i got the wrong impression of him. He was very "matter of fact" towards me. He was very thorough with his information and making sure I was aware of what I wanted. He showed me the gory pics of what the what my breast would look like. He took pics of my breast.I must admit I was in shock and he knew it. But I gave him the go ahead any way. My next visit... He was nice, friendly and reviewed what he told me the first visit; as he did my marking.Day of surgery! He was easy going and ready to get started. His staff was AMAZING!!! I had an allergic reaction to the tape so my body messed up his beautiful work.If I had no issues my breast would have been top of the line! only scar at the baseline of breast! His work is great!!!

September 19th, 2010
Makes insulting comments about medical conditions. Becomes upset when patient's concerns are brought up about a procedure.