Dr. Reed Perron MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2016
Missed my diagnosis of MS along with his partners Dr Molinari and Dr Shammas. He actuakly called me a stressed out hypochondriac as I was numb from my hip to my toes and experiencing other symotoms. Three neurologists who couldn't catch a classic case of MS right in front of them. Did t follow proper protocol of MRI with contrast and spinal tap. Was dxed by a prominent NYC Neuro after wasting 3 years with these clowns. Run away.

November 19th, 2014
NO GOOD
This Doctor has no bedside manner at all. I wouldn't recommend him to speak to regarding your loved one who has alzheimer's. For a Doctor who has studied the Brain, he has no feed back to give you regarding your problems. I found that he really didn't care about my aging parent at all!!

June 7th, 2013
Good doctor
I choose my doctors very carefully. Dr, Perron has always tried to work with me and with other specialists. When I needed to change medications he was there for me doing the research. He has a caring heart although at times he can be distant. I had my diagnosis of MS prior to seeing him. He listens to my suggestions for my care and help me to make what I believe are a good decisions for me. I appreciate his willingness to partner with me in deciding about my care.

October 26th, 2011
Good Doc
Very impressed with doctor's genuine concern for my well being. Decent and professional and very down to Earth.

June 11th, 2011
CLUELESS
I don't care how long this Neurologist has been practicing, he is incompetent. He told me the problem was all in my head. Even with the MRI and the Radiologist report in front of his face, he told me I was too stressed out and causing my lower limbs to go numb. Lo and behold 4 years later I've been dxed with Multiple Sclerosis and just wasted 4 years without treatments. Run away from him.

November 12th, 2008
No good
If the problem is complex and needs little thinking this doctor can easily dismiss your symptoms and send you home. It is relly scary. I'll not recommend him

October 7th, 2016