A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reed Pyeritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Pyeritz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reed Pyeritz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Genetic Counseling
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Homocystinuria (Cystathionine beta synthase deficiency)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Medical Genetics
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyeritz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pyeritz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reed Edwin Pyeritz MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Reed E. Pyeritz practice?
- Dr. Reed Pyeritz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Reed Pyeritz practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geneticists.