A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shirley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shirley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shirley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Reed Shirley MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shirley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Shirley practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Allergists and Sugar Land Pediatricians.