A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shirley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shirley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shirley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Reed Shirley MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shirley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Shirley practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Katy, TX.
See Sugar Land Allergists and Sugar Land Pediatricians.