Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shirley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shirley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shirley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Reed Shirley MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Shirley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Shirley practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Allergists and Sugar Land Pediatricians.