Learn more about Dr. Reed Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Simpson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reed Simpson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Simpson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reed Earl Simpson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reed E. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Reed Simpson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reed Simpson practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.