A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reed Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reed Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reed Simpson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Simpson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reed Earl Simpson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reed E. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Reed Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Reed Simpson practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.