Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
Best Doctor
Have been going to Dr. Stone for 3 years, and he is knowledgeable, caring, and also tries to help you understand your ailments. He spends time with his patients and diagnoses and treats them with great care. I have several things wrong that together cause chronic widespread pain. I will always have Fibromyalgia, radiculopathy, degenerative disc/vertebrae disease unless a cure is found, but he works so well with me, and spends time to make sure I am getting the best treatment possible. He is a good listener, and compassionate. I rate him as the BEST doctor and his staff too! I am very grateful for him. Recommend him.

August 29th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Stone spent a lot of time with me, patiently explaining the nuances of the complicated world of neurology in an easy-to-understand manner. He is an expert in his field and obviously very dedicated. He went over all my symptoms point-by-point and never once made me feel like he was in a rush to get to his next patient. I wish he could be cloned.

July 29th, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Stone was thorough and patient. He explained things well and did most of the testing himself, rather than having it done by a tech.

July 22nd, 2016
Trusting Doctor and wonderful Professional Staff
I've been seeing Dr Stone for a few years now. He is the only Neurologist that I entrust my health issues with! He's VERY thorough, professional and knowledgeable. He takes all the time that I need with him and I am not just a "number" . He works closely with an illustrious network of providers to take care of all of my health needs! His incredible staff are kind, courteous and professional. I recommend him to everyone I know! I'm so grateful to him and his staff!

July 13th, 2016
Empathic and direct in his approach to medicine. Listens and cares.

July 10th, 2016
patient
My doctor for over 6 years. Takes time to listen to all your issues or health problems you may have. Also has a wonderful staff.

July 6th, 2016
Dr. Reed Stone is a caring individual who knows his craft very well. I consider him part of my health care wellness. He listens, discusses and puts recommendations before me in order for me to make a wise decision. I have been to a number of neurologists due to moving from state to state and by far I have found Dr. Stone to be the most knowledgeable neurologist I have come across and I have been in the medical field. I recommend him totally.

June 29th, 2016
The best
Excellent neurologist. Old school, thorough, listens, personable, kind, efficient and knowledgeable. The kind of physician you hope still exists! A doctor with compassion that cares about the patients. I was dreading the EMG/NCV testing as I have heard how painful it is. He is a master and it was so much better than I expected.

May 26th, 2016
Dr Stone takes his time with me and listens to my needs. Dr. Stones staff treat me great, they get me in the office immediately. I moved to Orlando and go back to him because he is the best.

May 19th, 2016
Excellent Neurologist
Dr Stone is efficient yet thorough. And not a drug-pusher, which I was very happy about. Excellent neurologist, will definitely be recommending him to family and friends.

April 19th, 2016
RSD/CRPS Patient
Dr. Stone has been a blessing to me, I had a traumatic brain injury that also involved a soft tissue injury in my right arm, I went to many Drs. before Dr. Stone and was told time and time again that I had post concussion syndrome and that in time I would feel better. I knew something was wrong because my right hand was very painful (burning up) , swollen and discolored. As soon as Dr. Stone examined me he told me that I had Complex Regional Pain Syndrome also known as RSD in the right upper extremity. Dr. Stone acted fast and led the treatment for this horrible diagnoses. His bedside manner is fantastic and I'm grateful to him and his staff daily. Dr. Stone will be my Neurologist for life. I recommend Dr. Stone to anyone who needs a Dr. that knows his stuff and cares.

April 17th, 2016
Most Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Stone is my favorite physician EVER!!! I am very picky about my doctors, and they must meet MY requirements...have a great "bedside manner"; be compassionate and caring; take the time necessary with me, and not make me feel like I am 3 minutes of their day; be knowledgeable in their area of expertise... and the list goes on. Dr. Stone exceeds far and above every single "requirement" that I have. He is phenomenal in every way, and his staff is great! No wonder he has been named "Most Compassionate Doctor" numerous times. HE IS THE BEST!!! I wish all physicians were like him, if so, patients would receive the best treatment ever! Too bad he can't be cloned!