Dr. Reed Stone MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology West Palm Beach, FL

May 20th, 2017
Dr. Reed Stone
We were Blessed by being able to have Dr. Reed Stone as my Husband's Neurologist. Not only is he phenomenal in his knowledge of Neurology, but he is so kind, he takes his time with you, listens to what you have to say, and tells you what he thinks, you don't find many wonderful Doctor's like Dr. Stone, Thank you for everything.

May 20th, 2017
God sent us a Blessing, his name is Dr. Reed Stone, not only is he the best in my opinion in Neurology, but he really cares, he takes all the time you need with him, he really listens to you. He is a wonderful Man, you don't see many like him anymore, and my Husband & I are so grateful for having him. And he has a wonderful staff, all very helpful and kind. Thank you Dr. Stone for being the great Man you are.

March 30th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Stone to anyone who suspects they may have a neurological problem. At my first visit, Dr. Stone performed a specific test himself, and then recommended a scan which confirmed his initial suspicion of Parkinson. His recommended method of treatment, and followup has been great. His office staff is extremely polite and courteous.

October 19th, 2016
Best Doctor
Have been going to Dr. Stone for 3 years, and he is knowledgeable, caring, and also tries to help you understand your ailments. He spends time with his patients and diagnoses and treats them with great care. I have several things wrong that together cause chronic widespread pain. I will always have Fibromyalgia, radiculopathy, degenerative disc/vertebrae disease unless a cure is found, but he works so well with me, and spends time to make sure I am getting the best treatment possible. He is a good listener, and compassionate. I rate him as the BEST doctor and his staff too! I am very grateful for him. Recommend him.

August 29th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Stone spent a lot of time with me, patiently explaining the nuances of the complicated world of neurology in an easy-to-understand manner. He is an expert in his field and obviously very dedicated. He went over all my symptoms point-by-point and never once made me feel like he was in a rush to get to his next patient. I wish he could be cloned.

July 29th, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Stone was thorough and patient. He explained things well and did most of the testing himself, rather than having it done by a tech.

July 22nd, 2016
Trusting Doctor and wonderful Professional Staff
I've been seeing Dr Stone for a few years now. He is the only Neurologist that I entrust my health issues with! He's VERY thorough, professional and knowledgeable. He takes all the time that I need with him and I am not just a "number" . He works closely with an illustrious network of providers to take care of all of my health needs! His incredible staff are kind, courteous and professional. I recommend him to everyone I know! I'm so grateful to him and his staff!

July 13th, 2016
Empathic and direct in his approach to medicine. Listens and cares.

July 10th, 2016
patient
My doctor for over 6 years. Takes time to listen to all your issues or health problems you may have. Also has a wonderful staff.

July 6th, 2016
Dr. Reed Stone is a caring individual who knows his craft very well. I consider him part of my health care wellness. He listens, discusses and puts recommendations before me in order for me to make a wise decision. I have been to a number of neurologists due to moving from state to state and by far I have found Dr. Stone to be the most knowledgeable neurologist I have come across and I have been in the medical field. I recommend him totally.

June 29th, 2016
The best
Excellent neurologist. Old school, thorough, listens, personable, kind, efficient and knowledgeable. The kind of physician you hope still exists! A doctor with compassion that cares about the patients. I was dreading the EMG/NCV testing as I have heard how painful it is. He is a master and it was so much better than I expected.

May 26th, 2016
Dr Stone takes his time with me and listens to my needs. Dr. Stones staff treat me great, they get me in the office immediately. I moved to Orlando and go back to him because he is the best.