Dr. Reem Bitar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 3rd, 2016
Doctor sucks!!!
Went to see Dr Bitar we had to wait because he was running late due to other patient. Now we met him we know why I bet he has a lot of problems with his patients. When we got called back we gave the nurse 3 MRI discs they requested we we're then told no the doctor needed the reports not the discs. Apparently the great doctor can't read a disc he needs a radiologist. After 30 minutes of the nurse scrambling to find the reports the genius comes in instead of introducing himself as this is a first visit with him. He looks around the room sees a woman on his examing table in the fetal position moaning and a man sitting in a chair and ask who's the patient "duh" this was after looking at patient reports and X-rays. Try the woman on the table doc He Then starts to exam the patient asking questions he is informed of the 4 dozens surgery in the last 8 years, the bone on bone in neck, and hip and large bone spur on heel to seems to be pinching a nerve and 8 years of chronic leg pain. Upon completion of exam he says he will do nothing he doesn't know what causes the patients leg pain so he can't help. When informed he was not excepted to diagnose leg pain, as half dozens specialists have not been able to but to manage the leg pain and all the other pain I. E. Nek, back, heel but the pain care doctor said he could not manage her pain. Thanks for your arrogance, rudeness, wasting 3 hours of our day. This individual does not make dupage medical group look good. Dupage medical group, we care for you but probably not.

January 7th, 2016
Awful
Awful. He is rude and disrespectful. I would never step back into the facility.

October 8th, 2015
There are better choices.
My opinion is that he is rude and has a poor bedside manner.

October 21st, 2013
Rude. Went to him for options for pain management. Basically he gave his opinion of treatment and when I didn't agree, he won't let it go and didn't give me any other options. I will not be bullied. He should have been able to find alternate ideas even if he thought he had the best solution. I didn't agree. There are plenty of other doctors. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone.