A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reem Ghalib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reem Ghalib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reem Ghalib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghalib graduated from Kuwait University, Safat. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghalib has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reem H Ghalib MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Reem H. Ghalib practice?
- Dr. Reem Ghalib has 1 office location.
Dr. Reem Ghalib practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Gastroenterologists, and Arlington Hepatologists.