A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reem Ghalib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reem Ghalib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghalib
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ghalib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reem Ghalib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghalib graduated from Kuwait University, Safat. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghalib has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reem H Ghalib MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Reem H. Ghalib practice?
- Dr. Reem Ghalib has 1 office location.
Dr. Reem Ghalib practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Gastroenterologists, and Arlington Hepatologists.