Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reem Jaber-Iqbal
Dr. Reem Jaber-Iqbal, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgewood, NJ. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Jaber-Iqbal is affiliated with Valley Hospital. Dr. Jaber-Iqbal has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Reem Jaber-Iqbal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
Dr. Reem Jaber-Iqbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Peter Scivoletti
Paramus, NJ 0.27 mi42
Dr. Simon Tsiouris
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Ridgewood, NJ 0.29 mi19