A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Reem Jan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reem Jan MBBS and MD is a female doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Reem Jan practice?
- Dr. Reem Jan has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Reem Jan practices near Chicago, IL.