A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reem Renno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reem Renno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renno
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Renno Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renno graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Renno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reem Z Renno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reem Z. Renno practice?
- Dr. Reem Renno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reem Renno practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.