A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reem Renno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reem Renno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renno
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Renno Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renno graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Renno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reem Z Renno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reem Z. Renno practice?
- Dr. Reem Renno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reem Renno practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.