A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reem Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakir
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Shakir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reem Shakir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Shakir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reem Basim Shakir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reem B. Shakir practice?
- Dr. Reem Shakir has 1 office location.
Dr. Reem Shakir practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Primary Care Doctors.