A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reem Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reem Shakir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Shakir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reem Basim Shakir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reem B. Shakir practice?
- Dr. Reem Shakir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reem Shakir practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.