A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reema Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reema Malhotra, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Malhotra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reema K Malhotra MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reema K. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Reema Malhotra has 1 office location.
Dr. Reema Malhotra practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Physiatrists and Wilmington Pain Management Doctors.