13 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reema Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reema Syed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reema Syed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reema Hameed Syed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Reema H. Syed practice?
- Dr. Reema Syed has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Reema Syed practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near , .