A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reema Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reema Syed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Syed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan