A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reema Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reema Syed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reema Syed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reema Hameed Syed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Reema H. Syed practice?
- Dr. Reema Syed has 1 office location.
Dr. Reema Syed practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Rheumatologists, Saint Louis Pediatricians, and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.