A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reema Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reema Syed, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Syed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reema H. Syed practice?
Dr. Reema Syed practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Rheumatologists, Saint Louis Pediatricians, and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.