A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reema Taneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reema Taneja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reema Taneja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taneja graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Taneja has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reema Taneja BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reema Taneja practice?
- Dr. Reema Taneja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reema Taneja practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.