A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reena Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agarwal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena DR Agarwal MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Reena D. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Reena Agarwal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Reena Agarwal practices Public Health near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Bronx Preventive Medicine Specialists.