A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reena Chopra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reena Chopra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chopra has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena Chopra MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Reena Chopra practice?
- Dr. Reena Chopra has 1 office location.
Dr. Reena Chopra practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Radiologists.