A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reena Chopra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chopra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reena Chopra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chopra has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena Chopra MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Reena Chopra practice?
- Dr. Reena Chopra has 8 office locations.
Dr. Reena Chopra practices Diagnostic Radiology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New York, NY.
See Syosset Radiologists.