A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reena Daniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reena Daniel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Daniel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena P Daniel MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reena P. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Reena Daniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reena Daniel practices Internal Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists.