A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Jabamoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reena Jabamoni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabamoni
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Jabamoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reena Jabamoni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabamoni graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Jabamoni has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena Jabamoni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Reena Jabamoni practice?
- Dr. Reena Jabamoni has 1 office location.
Dr. Reena Jabamoni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Obstetricians & Gynecologists.