A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reena Joseph, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Joseph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Memorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena Sini Joseph MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reena S. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Reena Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reena Joseph practices Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Durand, MI and Goldsboro, NC.
See Vallejo Primary Care Doctors.