A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Kanabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reena Kanabar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanabar graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kanabar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena V Kanabar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Reena V. Kanabar practice?
- Dr. Reena Kanabar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reena Kanabar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.