Dr. Reena Kavilaveettil MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2016
Very Slow
I first met her 2013 and she came every day to visit me and she was the first Doc after going to all hospital to find out whats wrong with me. I was treated good first visit. fast forward to 2016. I was having vision problems and called the office. Her os so rude staff answered and said they would call back. I went to the hospital after going blind and was being treated. they called me on a Thursday and said get to the hospital now. Well I I had been there since Monday and was getting out that Friday. the hospital sent over my paper work after being released and shes never mentioned it to me and they are so kind to always call in the wrong medicine, she had the wrong medicine noted that I cant take and I asked her to remove that. Shes calling in a pill I cant take at all. its only been 2 years of me telling her. I also explained I have trouble walking and she said its just part of what I have but when I'm falling down I need more than that for an answer. and I struggle walking far so I park my car up front at the store so I can go in and get out but one day a tow truck will be happy. I'm always told shes out of town when I call and she will get back to me in 2 weeks. its just crazy. I had to see another Doc for back up and I went to her more than doc kavi. She doesn't seem to care much about what I say and the wait time is long. I went to sleep to wake up to it being 5pm and my appointment was at 115-130 pm......

November 23rd, 2013
Think twice before going here
This woman is not on the ball. She does not follow through on her word. She is not caring. She does not return calls. She does not follow up on important testing. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. Please I beg of you think twice before you see her. I don't want to say too much here I just want to warn you.

May 11th, 2013
The worst office staff ever. don't even go there...... worst worst place to be at.......

October 18th, 2012
Long wait, uncaring staff and doctor, dirty, dirty office.
The equipment used for one of my tests gave me bedbugs because it had not been fumigated. The doctor did not return any of my phone calls regarding this OR my care. My insurance would not pay for a particular medicine. I was told I needed to find out what my insurance would pay that was comparable. I did this. Then I was told, "you need to make another appointment so the doctor can write you the new script". An appointment just to have her hand me a new script I asked, Yes. No matter what I protested they said you must not only come in but make an appointment. Each appointment had at least an hour wait. I just could not go through that again. I found another doctor.

May 3rd, 2012
saw in hospital
My husband was seen by this doctor when he was admitted to the hospital for a possible stroke. This doctor met with him ONE time at his bedside and promised to return that day with instructions for his release. He was released that evening with this doctor NEVER returning to his room ,despite the fact that we'd been asking to see her before he was discharged. On his discharge papers it was stated that Dr. K would call him within the next 2-3 days. THREE WEEKS later we got a phone call at home from her office wanting to know how my husband's condition was ! I would never reccommend somebody so careless to any of our friends.

April 16th, 2012
saw her in the hospital
My husband was seen by this doctor when admitted to the hospital. She visited him once and never floowed up or gave us trst results.

March 29th, 2011
Good Dr but LOUSY with Disability paperwork
Good Dr but TERRIBLE and slow in filling out paperwork. I paid them their additional $25 paperwork fee SEVERAL times and they NEVER filled out my disability paperwork. After a few months I was in danger of losing my disability income so I had to switch doctors. This is UNACCEPTABLE

February 20th, 2017