A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reena Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reena Patel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Rush Medical College of Rush University, Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Our Lady of the Resurrection
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena Patel MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reena Patel practice?
- Dr. Reena Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Reena Patel practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.