A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reena Vasavada-Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reena Vasavada-Parikh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasavada-Parikh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vasavada-Parikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reena K Vasavada-Parikh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Reena K. Vasavada-Parikh practice?
- Dr. Reena Vasavada-Parikh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reena Vasavada-Parikh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Woodinville, WA.
See Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.